Friday, March 2, 2012

Your comics !

   Ok some college friends who really appreciated my comics and this very website suggested me the following thing: "dude you should allows us and other people to submit our comics to your website, we have ideas" then it's done. From now on you're free to email me or comment below with ideas or send me the comics via e-mail. I'll greatly appreciate it, if I find it funny enough I post in the main page !

   Again, no comics until now, still having too much work at the university and i'm profoundly sorry, but I'm not having that much time I had in vacation to do it you know. But I'll make an effort to post one today ok ? It'll be a good one, I promise !

See ya !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wenas las weas de comics :)

Unknown said...

Great ideas.. I haven't created anything yet. I'll make sure to post in the near future if I make any. Good luck with your uni stuff.

Post a Comment

Sponsor